Friday 8 April 2016

Latest Status for Whatsapp

A super awesome list of latest whatsapp status

1-You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
2-I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
3-I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye.
4-Success is nothing if you don't have the right people to share it with; you're just gonna end up lonely.
5-The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
6-A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
7-Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
8-You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry?
9-If you can dream it, you can do it.
10-My inspiration are the woman,friendship,and loneliness.
11-Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.
12-Forget sex or politics or religion, loneliness is the subject that clears out a room.
13-I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
14-Either you run the day or the day runs you.
15-Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
16-I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
17-Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
18-Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
19-A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
20-Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
visit here for more whatsapp status.
site here

No comments:

Post a Comment